Thursday, August 26, 2010

Walking?

So I have got to be honest with you all, I have been feeling so discouraged lately. Discouraged with Jackson's progress. He is 19mths old and is just having a difficult time learning to walk. He has a wonderful Physical Therapist that is not worried at all. She tells me all the time that things are just fine for a little guy that entered life the way he did. Even still I feel discouraged.
When I see 10 month old kids walking, I want to be happy and rejoice with there parents, but then I look at Jackson and still nothing. I guess it could be the green monster coming out.
I know Jackson isn't bothered by it all. I know it will happen eventually, but I want my little man to be able to do certain things as well. Walking is such a huge mild stone.
I was just reading in my Bible about "The Faith of the Centurion". Jesus said about him "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith..." So what goes on to happen, Jesus basically says you have so much faith in me, that you (the Centurion)  go back to your servant who is paralyzed and he will be healed just as you have believed. The Centurion wanted Jesus to go to his servant and heal him, but Jesus knew that the faith of the Centurion was enough.
What can I learn... I need to have that faith. Faith  to know that Jackson will be complete no mater the circumstance. Faith in Jesus is healing.

No comments: